Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Moira

Moira

Antal indlæg : 237

So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:15 am

Moira lagde hovedet på skrå. "Hm ... and you will not change your anbitions"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Vengeance

Vengeance

Navn : Angela Ziegler
Alder : 39 år
Antal indlæg : 127

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:17 am

"People cannot be trusted" Angela så væk fra hende "if I don't take care of it, there is no saying what will happen"
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:21 am

Moira kom til at smile lidt. "So much like my Angela .. and yet, not at all. You cannot carry the entire world on your shoulders"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:22 am

Angela så trodsigt op på hende "I can and I will. Do not underestimate my abilities."
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:27 am

Moira hævede et øjenbryn. "I am not underestimating you" sagde hun, lidt skeptisk. "It is not healthy for you, it is a burden no one can carry and stay sane"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:28 am

"..." Angela så undersøgende på hende... "... perhaps not. We all have to pay a price for what is important."
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:31 am

Moira så utilfredst på hende. "And the price you pay is yourself"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:32 am

"Yes. I think that is a fair price. Myself, for the world." Angela nikkede, it sounded good.
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:35 am

Moira fnøs og rystede på hovedet. "Even in this world, you make the same mistake" sagde hun, meget diplomatisk. "The world needs you, Angela. Your mind is uniqe and brilliant"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:36 am

"The world is getting me, all of me." Angela så undersøgende på hende
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:39 am

Moira hævede et øjenbryn. "Not if you run yourself into the ground" hun tøvede lidt. "One could say you are more important"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:43 am

Angela blinkede og lagde hovedet på skrå "you think I am more important than the world?"
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:56 am

Moira rødmede svagt og så hende an. "Yes .. I do"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 11:59 am

Angela tog blidt fat i hendes hage... "you are driving me insane, O'Deorain" mumlede hun "you are wrong. I am worth what I can give to this world. But I do like it, that you put me above it... but it feels like a selfish need, not as a wish for the world"
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 12:02 pm

Moira kom til at smile lidt og rødmede svagt. Hun lod blikket glide over hende. "I believe you would benefit greatly from being more selfish" sagde hun. "You are worth what you are, not what you give"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 12:04 pm

"Such a thing to say..." Angela så hende an "yet you deny me and want us seperated... is that not for the world I cannot give you?"
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 12:10 pm

Moira så hende an og rynkede brynene lidt. "Hm . .it is also for me" sagde hun og sukkede. "But I suppose, I too have ideals and ambitions"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 12:12 pm

"Mh.." Angela lænede sig frem og kyssede hende igen... feeling more and more sure she would have to let her go soon "that's the problem with love" mumlede hun mod hendes læber, før hun brød kysset "I desire all of you, your ambitions and goals as well" hun lod blikket glide ned af hende "... fate did not want us together"
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 12:16 pm

Moira rødmede dybt og sank en klump. "Yes indeed .. the problem with love". Hun sukkede svagt. "It would seem that way" hun tøvede lidt. "Then again .. I suppose neither of us are prone to submit ourselves to fate"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 12:18 pm

"Hm... a tempting idea" Angela så hende an... og trykkede så på en knap der fik Moiras hænder og ben fri! Hun trådte et skridt bagud så Moira havde lidt plads.
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 9:03 pm

Moira blinkede overraskede og gned sine håndled lidt. Hun så interesseret på hende. "Yes .. I agree"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 9:04 pm

Angela så hende an... hun sukkede svagt og så væk fra hende "I suppose I will have to let you go. How very frustrating"
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 9:07 pm

Moira blinkede overraskede. "Oh .. I was under the impression that you did not wish to do that"
Vengeance

Vengeance

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 9:08 pm

"How very observant" svarede Angela "but since I cannot make you cooperate, and I am too soft to alter you or kill you, this is how it will have to go."
Moira

Moira

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTirs Maj 07, 2024 9:10 pm

Moira hævede et øjenbryn. "What a way to say it" sagde hun og kom til at smile lidt. "Hm .. and where am I supposed to go?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you have chosen torture – Moira   So, you have chosen torture – Moira - Page 4 Icon_minitime

So, you have chosen torture – Moira
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 6Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Øve med Moira? – Moira
» O'Deorain? - Moira
» A date - Moira
» Biologi! - Moira
» You are mine O'Deorain - Moira

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum